Do you know about a straightforward application that will notify you about spam numbers with their complete detail rather than if they call you or text you? Truecaller is an application in which you can block all unnecessary and unknown numbers without any restrictions and for free. You can start your conversation with your close relations and save their numbers in your contact lists. Group chatting availability you can also use. Various superb and colorful themes are available to start using for free. This app works correctly on both platforms, Android and IOS. But some functions work differently in both. Don’t ignore unknown numbers because some could be necessary for you. When you receive a call or message from a verified company, Truecaller will also show its complete information with its city, country name, etc.
With premium membership:
- Download Truecaller and start with free usage but if you want to get its premium version for more features, then contact the app’s service and get its premium membership.
- With a premium membership, you will get many features, and you can enjoy the premium membership of Truecaller without restrictions on ad availability.
- You can also see who has viewed your profile because you are using a professional account, and randomly anyone can see your profile just by taping on the profile icon with your phone number. You will be automatically notified when someone visits your profile.
- You can work on incognito mode, meaning when you see another account, this feature will not notify them.
- With a premium membership, you can send up to 30 requests to others in their professional accounts, Truecaller, in one month. Now look more professional while using this app.
Cancel your subscription:
Now you don’t need a further premium subscription to Truecaller and want to cancel it. Before canceling the subscription, you must confirm whether you purchased it monthly or annually. You cannot get back money if you cancel your subscription before its expiration date. Different procedures for iPhone and Andriod
Cancel premium subscription on iPhone (IOS)
- Open the app and go to the setting and tap on the profile.
- When you click on your profile, another tab will open for you. There you can see lots of options and click on the subscription option.
- After clicking on the subscription option, you can see lists of your premium subscription, and then tap on Treucaller.
- Then you can see the edit subscription tab at the bottom of the screen. Click on the cancel subscription tab and confirm your canceled premium membership.
Cancel your premium subscription on Andriod.
- First, you need to confirm as you have logged your Truecaller account with your Google account on your Android device.
- Click on the three-dot button on the app’s left side, then click on the subscription title.
- And then, you need to choose Truecaller premium subscription and click on the cancel option.
- It will ask you a reason as to why you don’t want to cancel your subscription and provide you with lots of options. Please select one of them and click on the done option.