Truecaller is one of the best and most popular applications in which you can get all the details of unknown numbers quickly. It will provide you with all information about spam calls and spam texts. Get a chance to explore various things in Truecaller software. The best advice I will give you now is that you don’t need to ignore the calls or texts from spam numbers, but you should get all the details related to the unknown numbers. Including all these features, download the network on your Android and IOS. Both devices have the same features but work differently. After blocking the number, you can also get how many times this spam number calls you. And in the block category, you can see spam messages.
- Users can also unlist their number from the app, which means your number will not be shown in the network’s search bar. Open the app and sign up with your number, and register yourself. Both premium and free versions are available according to your needs. You can use it. And if you want to remove your name permanently from the app, I will tell you some steps you need to follow for Android and IOS.
- You can also remove your details from Truecaller, but sometimes, all your facts remain after removing your name. And if you are thinking about your privacy about removing your name, don’t be intense. This app is 100% protected and will not reveal your personal information to other parties.
Remove your name if you are an Android user of the Truecaller app:
The cafeteria of both devices is different. Follow these steps and remove the name quickly.
- Download Truecaller on your Android, and open the app.
- After opening the software, the first step is to log in to your account if you are an old app member or sign up with your personal information.
- Click on the vertical icon that you can see on the left side of the app and go to its setting.
- And then, clock on the deactivate option; after deactivation, your name will be removed from this network.
- You can also change your name and edit your profile instead of removing the name.
Remove your name if you are an iPhone user of the Truecaller software:
The initial steps are the same as Android; after downloading the procedure, log in or sign up on the network of Truecaller.
- Go to the app’s settings, and tap on the gear option available in sets.
- Now you need to click on the About option.
- And scroll down in the app, explore the deactivate option, and remove your name from here.